Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeat use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use in the eyes. In case of contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
- wet hands generously with product, rub hands together gently until dry.
- store at 20o to 25o (68o to 77oF)
- may discolor fabrics
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), isopropyl alcohol,
aminomethyl propanol, carbomer, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol,
methyl gluceth-10, polysorbate 20, fragrance, water.