For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes over large areas of the body if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product longer than one week unless directed by doctor
Stop use and ask doctor if condition persists or worsens symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
Ask a doctor if used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns you are pregnant or nursing.
When using this product you may feel a brief stinging sensation when you apply it. The stinging should go away in a short time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.