Antimicrobial and antiseptic hand wash
Uses Reduces bacteria on the hands and body to protect against skin infection.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician
Stop using this product:
- if skin irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 7 days, consult a physician.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Bathing: Apply to a warm, moist washcloth and gently wash skin. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Hand washing: Wet hands and forearms. Apply a palmful. Scrub and rinse thoroughly.
Inactive ingredients water, ammonium lauryl sulfate ammonium laureth sulfate, cocoamidopropyl betaine, propylene glycol, glycerin, citric acid, sodium chloride, imidazolidinyl urea fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben
Manufactured by: Coloplast A/S DK-3050 Humlebaek, Denmark
Distributed by: Coloplast Corp. Minneapolis, MN 55411 U.S.A.
Product #7201 ©2007, Coloplast Corp. Made in the U.S.A.