Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. . In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. Keep this product out of reach of children
The treatment of any anemic condition should be under the advice and supervision of doctor. Occasional gastrointestinal discomfort (such as nausea) may be minimized by taking with meals. Iron-containing medication may occasionally cause constipation or diarrhea. WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.