This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if the user is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.