Active Ingredients purpose
Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen
Titanium Dioxide 7.1% Sunscreen
· helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
· Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs and persists
· For external use only
· Do not use on damaged or broken skin
· When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply at least every 2 hours
· Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin
cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
· limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
· wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Clyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat.,
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer,
Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,
Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Oxide,
Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone,
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane 022212.