For external use only: avoid contact with the eyes.
Do not use:
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with tight bandages
Ask a physician before use if you have
- excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough
- cough associated with smoking
When using this product, do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a physician if
- muscle aches/pains persist more than 7 days or come back.
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.