For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use
- by mouth
- with tight bandages
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product, do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water.
May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
if you experience:
- muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.