For external use only- hands.
Use only as directed
Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin.
Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with water and call a doctor.
- avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or redness develops
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.