For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use where sparks come out
- do not use in a confined space
- do not puncture or incinerate container. Contents under pressure.
- do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C)
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid inhalation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.