|Dosage Form||Package Information||Links|
|POWDER, FOR SOLUTION||100 PACKET in 1 CARTON (37205-753-78) > 1 POWDER, FOR SOLUTION in 1 PACKET||Label Information|
Instructions for Use
Directions: Read through entire section before using for the first time.
1. Empty the contents of one Saline Sinus Wash packet into the Classic Neti pot. First-time users should start with 1/2 of the dry ingredients.
As you become more accustomed to the system, work up to suing 1 full packet. Additional packets may be purchased from your nearest pharmacy.
2. Fill the pot halfway or to the middle of the indentation with proper water. This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz) solution.
3. Stir thoroughly until dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
4. Proper head position allows the solution to run through the nose by gravity.
-Lean over the sink so you are looking directly into the basin. Holding the pot in your right hand, gently insert the spout into your right
nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
-Rotate your head so that the right nostril is directly above the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin. Raise the handle of the pot so that the
solution enters the right nostril. In a few moments, the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the sink. Do no inhale or "snort" solution into the nose -
breathe through your mouth.
5. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucous and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
6. Repeat the procedure on the other side..
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot with water that has been distilled, sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and leave the pot to air dry completely.
The Classic Neti Pot is top-rack dishwasher safe.
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder, for solution
|Labeler - Cardinal Health 414, LLC (097537435)|