For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have already used a laxative for more than 3 days
- have kidney disease, have heart problems, or are dehydrated
- are 55 years of age or older
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days, without asking a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you have no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- you have symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.