|Dosage Form||Package Information||Links|
|POWDER, FOR SOLUTION||100 PACKET in 1 CARTON (59779-408-00) > 1 POWDER, FOR SOLUTION in 1 PACKET||Label Information|
Instructions for Use:
Directions: Read through entire section before using for the first time
1. Empty the contents of one Instant Relief Sinus Wash packet into the Sinus Wash Neti Pot. First-time users should start with a 1/2 packet of the dry ingredients. As you become more accustomed to the
system, work up to using 1 full packet. Additional packets may be purchased form your nearest pharmacy.
2. Fill the pot halfway or to the middle of the indentation with proper water. This makes 1/2 cup (4 oz) solution.
3. Stir thoroughly until dry ingredients have completely dissolved.
4. Proper head position allows solution to run through the nose by gravity.
-Lean over the sink with your head bent down so you are looking directly into the basin. Holding the pot in your right hand, gently insert the spout into your right nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal.
-Rotate your head so that the right nostril is directly over the left. The forehead should remain higher than the chin. Raise the handle of the pot so that the solution enters the right nostril. IN a few moments,
the solution will begin to drain out of the left nostril into the sink. Do not inhale or "snort" solution into the nose - breathe through your mouth.
5. When the pot is empty, exhale through both nostrils to clear them of excess mucous and solution. Gently blow your nose into a tissue.
6. Repeat the procedure on the other side.
7. Thoroughly rinse the pot after each use with water that has been distilled, sterilized, filtered or previously boiled and leave the pot to air dry completely. The Instant Relief Sinus Wash Neti Pot is
top-rack dishwasher safe.
|REFILL SALINE PACKETS
sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride powder, for solution
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|