For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing in. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C). Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store in temperatures above 120°F.