Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
â– more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
â– with other drugs containing acetaminophen
â– 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
â– skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.