active ingredients Purpose
Titanium Dioxide 8% Sunscreen
· helps prevent sunburn
· Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
· Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs and persists
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
For Sunscreen use
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply at least every 2 hours
· Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
· Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
ISODODECANE,ISOHEXADECANE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), IRON OXIDES ,BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER , SILICA ,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE,TALC,POLYGLYCERYL - 3 DIISOSTEARATE ,
POLYETHYLENE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE , TRI ETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE , PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ETHYLEN E B RASSYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL