Ethyl alcohol 60%
for hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin when soap and water are not available.
For external use only-hands.
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or redness develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, drink plenty of water & consult a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- do not store above 105°F.
- may discolor some fabrics.
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
- pour a small amount of gel onto palm of hand. Rub briskly over all surfaces of both hands until dry.
- children under 6 should be supervised while using this product. Not recommended for infants.
carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water/aqua