Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended dosage. The treatment of any anemic condition should be under the advice and supervision of doctor. Occasional gastrointestinal discomfort (such as nausea) may be minimized by taking with meals. Iron-containing medication may occasionally cause constipation or diarrhea.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.