For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious wounds, consult a doctor
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.