FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
Unscrew cap from bottle. Remove foil safety seal from bottle. Affix applicator cap to bottle.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber ear syringe.
- when the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal
Children under 12 years of age:
consult a doctor.
- avoid exposing the bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight
- keep cap on bottle when not in use
- lot no. & exp date: see label, bottom of container or box
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Drops foam on contact with ear wax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated "cracking" sound
Oversize packaging for ease in reading label information. Contains one bottle.
- Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F)