Diaper Rash Skin Protectant
Uses Helps treat and prevent minor skin irritation due to diaper rash. Helps seal out wetness.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds or lacerations.
Consult a doctor
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- spray affected area and gently wipe with clean, soft cloth
- apply as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Inactive ingredients allantoin, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, metfiylparaben, panthenol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium laurovl lactvlate. soybean oil. tocoDhervl acetate (vitamin B. water, zinc ricinoleate
Manufactured by: Coloplast A/S DK-3050 Humlebaek, Denmark
Distributed by: Coloplast Corp. Minneapolis, MN 55411 U.S.A.
1-800-533-0464 www.us.coloplast.com Product #7725
©2008-9, Coloplast Corp. Made in the U.S.A