Active Ingredients purpose
Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen
Titanium Dioxide 7.1% Sunscreen
· helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs and persists
For external use only
· Do not use on damaged or broken skin
· When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply at least every 2 hours
· Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin
cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
· limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
· wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water (Aqua), Cyclopenta siloxane, Clyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Oxide, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone,
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane