Sore throat warning
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- difficulty in breathing occurs
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, or if more than used for pain relief is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.